Not a regular menu item. These are only available as specials
There are a few variants they have for the egg rolls. Besides these “South of the Border” eggrolls, I’ve also seen:
- Shrimp Mozambique
- Steak & Cheese w/ Banana Peppers
- Sheppard’s Pie
- Chourico & Chip Egg Rolls w/spicy ketchup
- “The Gaggah” – coney island hot dog.
- Reuben Eggrolls with Thousand Island dipping sauce.
- Fried Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls w/ Banana Peppers and Mozzarella Cheese served with a side of Ranch or Blue Cheese!
I wish diners could vote on which egg rolls Scottie’s offers on any given week. Maybe it’s the suspense that adds to the fun though..
I’d really like to try the steak and cheese version.
Keep an eye on the Scottie’s facebook page to see which eggrolls are being served. (It’s usually a Thursday special)
If you've tried this dish, rate it at the top of the page!
If you want to remember this dish for later, add it to your Saved items by clicking the save button.